Sunday, February 1, 2009

I give.............

Okay it's Superbowl Sunday, and the boys are excited. Yeah your probably thinking what are they excited about they don't really pay attention that. Well it comes down to the fact that they see junk food and know that when they see all that food they are going to have a party. Even Doug lucked out he had early flights today and will be here to watch the game with me. Go Cardinals.............

So I have come to the conclusion that the boys are quit entertaining. Friday we had the primary leaders over. Dougie ignored them, Daxton glared then rolled his eyes then pretended that they couldn't see him. Connor took another approach, he was really friendly at first then went after them with his sword. Lucky for me I caught him in mid attack, so no one was hit.

I've been trying for two weeks to get the boys to pick up their mess of toys in their bedroom. I finally had, had enough and put them on their beds until they could help pick up this is what I hear them muttering. Dougie "Bo I don't like her again." Daxton "She needs to just pick them up." Dougie "Let's go live somewhere else. Daxton "I can't pick up my mess, it hurts me." Yeah usually I would just ignore them. But I didn't I gave them what I thought was a nice lecture on how if they went to live somewhere else (Grandparents, is what they tell me.) that they would still have to pick up their toys. By the end of my lecture I noticed that Daxton was laughing at me and Dougie had his "whatever you say crazy lady," expression. I gave up and told them not to get off their beds until Doug got home. Which was only ten minutes later.

I don't quit know what to do with them I had two running around with war paint, swords and in their underwear one night. Which later I discovered was my make-up. I had Daxton discover the words "just shut up." and is telling everyone that. Connor has been given a new nickname "Connor the barbarian." So that should just tell you that the boys have continued their reign of terror on me this week.

I think I need a vacation from them...........

2 comments:

Heather said...

vactation sounds nice.. where do you want to go? because you know Doug isn't going to take you...

Brown's living said...

I think that you and I should leave the kids with their Dads. Although we would fear for them the whole time. I'm thinking maybe I should go see Oregon, or somewhere around there........