Monday, May 18, 2009

Let me get that bug off of you.

"Really? really? come on." That is what I say hoping that maybe God can hear me right now. Maybe he could just give me a break just this once and make the boys all of a sudden ready to settle down and go to bed. I know it's still early for them but, no one told me that my three little boys goals right now would be to see who can hurt the others the most. I honestly wish that you could see them right at this moment. Yes telling you that they are acting like gorillas is only putting it lightly. Ten minutes ago the trailer for the new transformer movie came on. You can only guess what happened yes, right in front of me three boys turned into a transformer's and had a battle. Who would have guessed that I would get to vacuum not twice today but three times. I really hope that my couch will last until the new ones get here. Hopefully someday I won't have one on time out, or have one crying that the other two hurt him, and maybe I can go a day without them ruining something.

So Dougie has three days of school left. I bet you can tell I'm excited about that. I am already trying to figure out what adventures we can have this summer. Dougie is excited for summer but I do believe that he's going to miss his friends that he's made this year. In fact one little girl wouldn't let Dougie leave the other day until she gave him a hug. Apparently the story is that they where playing a battle ship game in gym and Dougie sunk everyone else ship but, the little girls. Ah cute my little boys is a hero.

Daxton, I never know where to begin when it comes to him. Lately he's got this thing where he hits. He hits everyone and when he gets into trouble for hitting he says "I was just getting that bug off you." I can honestly say I didn't teach him that one. Besides dusting everyone off for bugs, Daxton will be having his fourth birthday this week. Man he's getting bigger and coming up with more and more. Never a dull moment with him around.

Connor has taken on the role of the family dog. Apparently since we don't have a dog the boys have decided that Connor will fit that role nicely. Friday night I built the boys a tent/fort, that they could sleep in. Well they put a blanket in it and proclaimed it to be the dog's bed. Then they turned him lose and told me that they had to pay a fine because their dog got lose. Yes it went like that for hours that night, Connor running by barking, and Daxton and Dougie telling their dog to get in the tent. I finally had to put a stop to it when I realized that it was eleven thirty.

I would like to tell you that my plea might have been answered when Doug told them that they had to each get a book and settle down. However I would be lying if I told you that's exactly what happened. No, no the books weren't for reading. Silly me their just another weapon for them to use against each other. Great.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey next time you're back this way Austin can play the "getting the bug off you game" with Daxton, it will be great and end in tears!!!! So its been a while, I'd take the time to explain, but it would take toooooooo long! Hope all is well!