Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paging Dr. Boobear.

Is there anything better than a slap to the face when your in the middle of sleeping? I'd like to think that maybe there is. It's only the middle of the week and I'm already wishing that hopefully next week will be a better one. Monday we learned that the couches that we've had to order not once but twice were not ordered. Apparently it's our bad because we expected too much like maybe someone doing their actual job they are being paid to do. hmm I don't sound mad do I? Any way after getting our money back from that forage, we started the process over on looking for new couches. Let me just say it's not my favorite pass time dragging little boys with tons amount of energy through furniture stores. However we have found some other couches we like and are taking the chance that this other company will be able to do their job.

So after spending last week with a messed up neck causing me headaches, Daxton AKA Dr. Boobear, has proclaimed me fixed. Even though my neck is a little sore still, I'm going to have to agree with him. It's that or spend my time having him treating me. Let me just say that's not an enjoyable experience. Not that I don't mind having the little kiss to the cheek. It's the pulling of the hair, the pokes to the eyes, the jumping on my stomach, the yelling in the ear. I could go on but I'm not. I know that I should have set him straight after the first day when he informed me that he was indeed Dr. Boobear. I do have to admit that he did good getting me the cold wash cloths to the head, maybe not so much when he would squeeze the water all over my face but, still it's the thought that counts.

Dougie's school year is starting to wined down. I think he has enjoyed it. I know that he's learned more from the other kids in his class on "how to torture your younger siblings." He's also come to the point where he figures that he knows so much that he needs to tell me how life is. Hmm can anyone one say early case of preteens?

Connor has really grown. One thing I have noticed is that he actually talks pretty clear and says more than the kids around his age that we've been around. Connor some days he talks better than his own brothers. He's gotten so big that he almost had the neighbor's mother crying over him getting so big, when she saw him yesterday. It's sad but I knew these days would come when my baby wasn't going to be such a little baby anymore. All I can say is thanks to these three I'm totally baby cured.

I will admit to the fact that I am in a very good mood today and that is thanks to getting some sleep and drinking a monster. It's almost scary, I know Doug doesn't know what to think.. Maybe sleep is a good thing.

No comments: