Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ambitions for the future.

I love the fact that from day to day, I will never know what to expect to from my three boys. Each morning they bring something new to the plate. It has made me realize that not everything needs to be stress, and that a good dose of laughter is better than anything.

This week the boys have decided to think about their futures. Personally I believe that they have a few years to think about what they want to grow up and become. However I have been quit entertained listening to them tell me what they are going to be. I even like the fact that it changes from different things.

Dougie is always telling me that he's going to be a firefighter, this week he's changed his mind. He's going to be a super villain. I know just what every mother wants to hear. Who knows maybe next week he'll be back to the firefighting thing.

Daxton, well I don't even know where to begin with him he's changed his mind so many times. My favorite two this week is one that he's planning on being a professional camper. Yes you heard me a camper.. Hm don't really know what to think about that, at least it will be a grand adventure. The second thing is that he thought about being a wizard. I caught him with a cape and a spoon (which he was using for a wand) and a cup of cold water. He told me that Connor (who happened to be also in a cape but with goggles) was his assistant and he was "making cold potion." Apparently it had something to do with coyettes. To be honest I didn't try to get any further into that with him.

Connor I am believing might turn out to be like his father and fly airplanes. He's always talking about airplanes and helicopters. I know they all love the airplanes. However he's always watching the skies, and carrying a toy airplane. Some nights he falls asleep hugging the Dinco toy helicopter.

I have been really busy with the boys lately. I actually believed that by now I might have a moment to relax. No they fight more, and fight a little more. Oh yeah then they fight again. Yes we have hit that stage where they get banned from playing with each other. I can only say that is what happens with three very strong minded boys.

No comments: