Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's only tuesday!!!!!

I don't know where to begin, probably with Connor since his crimes are the least compared to the other two.
Sunday found us outside with Connor and Daxton playing. Connor has a thing for dogs. I don't know if he belives he is a dog or what. (He barks at them all the time.) The neighbor has two black labodor dogs, that always bark. Connor likes to harrass these two dogs wheather he runs back and fourth along the fence or if he tries to reach through the fence to grab them. Well sunday he found a new way to get to them. He found a long stick, and decided that he could poke them, So after getting into trouble and getting his stick taken from him he waited until I turned my back and found a new stick and went behind the two sheds where he couldn't be seen to poke them.
Later that evening they were back outside, I can't quit remember what Doug told me why Daxton got mad but all I know is that I was walking out to the porch when I heard something Daxton yell and saw a rock hit the window to the screen door, yeah you can pretty much guess what happened. So with Daxton breaking his first window, We figured that, that might be the topper of the week, but it isn't...
Monday we can't quit tell who is responsible for the door but, we have narrowed it down to the two older ones, unless Connor has learned how to use the screwdriver. Doug discovered that the door to our bedroom closet, the one to the hallway had, had it's bottome hinge taken off. with the screws out. So hmm I can't get them to tell me straight who did it, they keep telling me the other one did it. My favorite is when Daxton says Connor did it, I think not...
Now it's only tuesday and I think that Dougie couldn't be left out, no I think it just comes down to the fact that the kid finally had, had enough. I took Dougie to school worrying about maybe that wasn't what I should have done, because he still had a cough, but I took him anyway and figured that if he got to bad that they would call me and tell me he was sick, but they didn't so at eleven fourty we went to go pick him up. We watched all the other kids come out of class but, there was no Dougie, seeing the teacher waving to me I walked over to talk to her finding out that Dougie was at the principals office that there had been a fight. I went to go to the office but, was intercepted by Dougie, his gym teacher and another boy holding his stomach. And the end of all of this is what I have come to understand. Dougie was in gym, this kid and Dougie don't get along and that the other boy is known for taunting Dougie. On this day Dougie reached a point of having taken enough of this crap and punched the boy in the stomach. I guess they said their suprised; That the kid didn't hit back but, there was also that fact that Dougie hit him hard enough to knock him to the ground. After getting Dougie home and hearing his side I think that this kid is the same one that last week pulled his arm and hurt Dougie. I told Dougie I don't think that kid will be bugging him any more.
Who knows what else these kids are going to pull. I don't know if I am cut out for all this. Are boys always like this?? I don't remember this much happening with us when I was growing up... Or maybe I just refuse to think that I wasn't perfect......

3 comments:

Rand said...

hang in there katie how are daxton's hands

Anonymous said...

oh gosh i hope boys aren't like that lol!!! you have your work cut out for you! just go to your happy place and picture a field of ya know little people!!

Brown's living said...

Daxton's hands seem to be a little better today infection looks like it's going down yeah. And I do try to go to that happy place, there's just inturuptions all the time..