Tuesday, November 18, 2008

super mario world evil

Super Mario Brothers has damned us. Yes you heard right. I have spent the week living in this not real world; Thanks to Doug's wonderful idea that he should get the old Nintendo out and let the boys play Mario. Dougie and Daxton have spent time trying to get from one level to the next. They usually make Doug or I go down stairs and play it. It has gotten so bad that they tell us they love us only if we are winning, but as soon as we lose well that's another thing they inform us that they hate us. If we refuse to play well they hate us, and tell us that we don't love them. It's a no win situation around here anymore.
When Dougie plays, he reminds me a lot like a brother I have. (Rand you know where I'm going with this.) Yes he gets mad and blames Daxton for him getting killed. Even if Daxton isn't there. He also throws the controllers. When I watched him do this I thought to myself, Good hell it's Rand all over again. This is going to suck... I think that he has gotten so into it that the other night he informed me that he can shoot fire out his butt. I just looked at him and said "I don't even want to see that or know about it."
Daxton has also gotten into it too. He is so into it that he actually plays like he's Luigi. Yesterday he came running in the room and physically jumped on top of Dougie and told him "I squashed you Dougie." Then he took off chasing after his Yoshi. And was right back squashing Dougie and Connor. Luckily they were laughing at him, so Doug pointed the other way and told Daxton that Yoshi had gotten away and he needed to go chase him. It was quit entertaining to watch.
Connor even tries to play. It's kind of cute he sits there and has the controller upside down and talks to the t.v. as he pushes the buttons.
Yeah I'm thinking about throwing it out the door...
Well besides the Nintendo they are still picking fights with each other. It's quit funny at times to see what they fight over. I never really thought about it but, kids fight over the stupidest things. Daxton lately has been the instigator. He takes Dougie and Connor on at the same time. I don't know if it's just more of a challenge to him or if he just has a thing against them both. I have also caught Dougie taking cheap shots when he thinks that I'm not watching. I informed him that mom's have a third eye and that they see everything. For some reason I don't think he believed me. Might have been why he rolled his eyes and walked off. Connor is another story he just tries to take everyone on. Doesn't matter if it's his brothers or dad and mom. Let's just say Connor knows where we keep the potatoes and he has a good aim.
Hopefully they will calm down a little. Well since Grandma is coming to watch them Friday, so I can go watch the Twilight movie with Cassie..

2 comments:

Heather said...

I believe you have about 16 more years before they may calm down or at least go some where else where you can't see them doing this eratic behavor... I'm going to encourage early graduation how about you? PS I talked to Derick VIA face book and he wrote back. I'll tell you more if it gets interesting, but most likely not.

Brown's living said...

Remind me to call you.