Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hurts doesn't it?

Well I had yet another person knock on my door and hand me a flier about their religion. Let me just say they didn't dare stay long.. I think it was the look I gave them, The one that says, "I have been dealing with my children's crap all day does it look like I want to discuss religion right now?" They just handed me the flier and ran, Okay, I know mom be nice. I actually have been trying to be a nicer person, some days it's seems to be harder than others. However I have been doing extremely well the last few days. I actually smiled when I went to pick Dougie up from school yesterday.
We had visitor's last night. Heather and Brandon were in town, so they came over to see us. They had Austin and Gavin with them. Wow funny thing Connor is older than Austin by two days, and Austin is Daxtons size. And Gavin and Connor are around the same size. I started to laugh when Brandon and Doug stood by each other and Brandon pointed out "look at the sperm donors". Yeah that was funny.
I have had another day with the boys. They have continually played who can hit the hardest. Let's just say that I had to put a stop to that game even though they where laughing about it. Then later I came around the corner and heard them at it again, this time I heard Dougie say "Hurts doesn't it." Let's just say there have been a lot of time outs today. I can't even tell who starts the fights anymore. I know at one point I was talking to Daxton about how he needs to be nice, when he pulled his blanket over his head and informed me that he was a rock and couldn't hear me. He sat like that for ten minutes. At that point all I could do was shake my head and walk off. I really don't know what we're going to do about him and his "fishy blanket". I believe that he will probably grow up and carry it with him everywhere.
Yesterday Dougie came running in and told me that I needed to come in my bedroom because they where having a talent show. I had to think first off: Dougie doesn't even know what a talent show is. Second: their in my bedroom. and third: what would be the talent? Well I soon discovered that it was them jumping on the bed and slamming each other into the wall. I can actually say that they are like a pack of wild animals, because they go running through the house howling. They tell me that they are coyotes.
Besides the fact that they like hurt each other, they are actually doing pretty dang good. Dougie is liking school this week. Daxton believes that he can save everyone, and Connor well he likes to throw the toys down the stairs and watch them fall. I am thinking that as long as no one gets a concussion, we might make it through the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We need to come over and stay longer next time.. We stay at your house, but for the most part minus Austin we all sleep at night its kind of nice... are you jelouse yet? Of course not because there's nothing to be jelouse of... Anyway it was fun will do it again.

Heather said...

by the way I went to ross and in the mens section i found a shirt with a peguin on it.... and yes i bought it....

Brown's living said...

Yes come over again and don't worry that Austin doesn't sleep all night he can get up and play with Daxton and Connor who are up too. Peguins rule....... But only if you can see them...