Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bow to the master!!!!

So I have had the lovely few days to be enlightened by my little boys. Everything that I thought I knew, (Well basically the dumb stuff in life.)has been thrown out the window. I would actually take this serious but, you know coming from a five, three, and two year old there's no reason for me to become alarmed. Especially since I am their mother and their thinking doesn't seem to surprise me anymore.

Thursday Dougie came home from school with his Thursday folder. I pulled out all the papers thinking hey there are a few things in here that actually look like something we could get Dougie involved with. I personally think that soccer or ice hockey would be fun, well I obviously don't quit know Dougie well enough. He handed me a paper that had information about Teakwando. When I read it to Doug, Dougie said "You bow to the master." Where he then demonstrated how your supposed to "bow to the master". Crazy enough he did it right, apparently one of the kids in his class has been showing him. Friday he came home and told us that his friends and him are still chasing Dracula. They have been chasing him since Halloween and still haven't caught him. I don't think their hunting him right, but that's just my opinion. Every time we talk to Dougie about this we're wrong, he doesn't believe that Dracula is a vampire. I have learned sometimes in life you have to just let things go.

I know which child is going to drive me insane, and all I have to say is Daxton. I have learned things that I just did not think where possible. Like the moment I asked Daxton if he needed to pee. (I know there are a lot of scenarios running through your head right now, but your not even close.) He walked by me making noise and said "I'm an airplane, and airplanes don't pee." I was speechless until Doug called a few minutes later. When I had told Doug well he couldn't stop laughing long enough for me to ask what he wanted. I have also had the experience of why you don't let a three year old help you make toffee. Let's just put it this way a spoon got melted and I got burned. Never again.

Connor is coming in second for driving me slowly to that place where your mind snaps and you can be living in your own world, where evil clowns don't exsist and only sleep is the most activity you see all week. He has this thing where he goes pick fights or steals the toys from his brothers. Then he comes up crying (it's fake)and points at whoever is near by and says, "he did it." Oh goody we have yet hit another stage. We are still having to battle him with eating something else besides cheese and cheese and more cheese, and then his tenth thing of milk.

All I can say is I'm no where near being one step ahead of them. However I am learning. What that is I still don't understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! katie hang in there it just seems to be getting funner, well for those of us looking from the outside in!! and hey if he does this whole takewondo thing (however you spell it) he could always have a shirt made of him on oh lets say bruce lees body! lol

Brown's living said...

I refuse to have one of those living in my house. You know what I'm talking about........