Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!








So it rained, but we didn't let that stop the Easter bunny from coming and hiding eggs. It was actually nice. Connor had to pose for every picture, Dougie saw me texting on my phone. He then belivied that I was in contact with the Easter bunny. Daxton well he really just had a good time trying to eat as much candy as he could. Can we say sugar high anyone?? I know that I only do this to myself...


We have had quit a few interesting days this last week. My couches finally arrived after many, many weeks of waiting. They hauled them in and left, I sat down then realized these aren't exactly what I ordered. So long story short, they came back and got them and now we are having to wait many, many more weeks for our couches.

Friday we had playdate with the ward. I took the kids and turned them lose. I soon realized that I was running from one child to the next. Dougie had a good time, at one point he had a couple of little girls fighting over him. He took it all in stride. Daxton decided that no one was good enough to play with him. Connor I ended up chasing him down after he took off with another little girl to chase down a garbage truck. Then he later discovered the restroom facilities and I ended up calling Doug to come get him so that I could watch the other two and not have Connor flooding the park restrooms.

I'm hoping that this next week will be a little quieter and I won't have to stop the boys from flooding the sinks, and chasing the boys who are in their underwear outside back into the house. Or chasing a two year old down the street. I actually look forward to the day that I can walk outside and the boys will just get into the car. None of this come find me, or look I can run down the street crap that they seem to thrive off of.

No comments: