Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July.







It's been a fun few weeks for the boys. They had a good Fourth of July with going back to the Grandparents. I left with three came back with one and now I've got two. hmm. Apparently the little neighbor's girl missed us. I don't think she really wants to let us out of her sight afraid that if we leave we won't come back with any of the boys for her to play with. The boys have had fun fishing, visiting with relatives and playing with their cousins.

Dougie didn't want to leave so he got Doug's mom to talk us into leaving him and Daxton back between the grandparents. Dougie got to go fishing. He loves it and even though it wasn't his first time, I think he acted like it was. He is really growing up fast.

Daxton, well I think he's been pretty good at entertaining everyone with his imagination. He is also having a good time back with Dougie. He enjoyed the fishing even though he didn't catch any he liked the fact that he could play with them while they where in the cooler.

Connor is having a good time being the only child at home. He's been spoiled that he actually thought that he could just walk up and down the aisles of the stores with huge armfuls of treats. It wasn't a pretty sight with me chasing him down the aisles trying to get him to put up a few. He did finally cross over the line with his aunt Cassie this last week, he crossed it so bad that he's actually been banned from ever riding in her car again. I guess that happens when he decided that Cassie's car was a place for him to pick his nose and wipe all over. Really I wouldn't even let him back in after the first time. However Cassie's a little nicer than me, she gave him another try. Now he's back home with us running amok.

No comments: